Waxing isn’t as scary as you think!Comments Off on Waxing isn’t as scary as you think!
I wanted to share some more thoughts about waxing with you. This time, a combination of my thoughts along with feedback from my clients regarding different waxing procedures. I am pleased that waxing has solved many problems for my clients and now they certainly prefer waxing as opposed to shaving because of the long-term effects that it boasts.
Legs, underarms, and face waxing
Here’s what some of my clients have said so far:
- I feel very feminine now with soft and smooth legs without the hair. It’s nice now to go to the beach, swimming pool, or when wearing a skirt or a dress.
- I am not afraid to raise my arms, knowing that my armpits are smoothly waxed
- It’s not as painful because the waxing is done quickly and with good wax
- I don’t need to worry about hair regrowing after a couple of days as it does after shaving
- Ingrown hairs are not a problem anymore as long as I use exfoliation and correct moisturisers after waxing
This is perhaps the most worrisome area for waxing. Most women are afraid of the pain, but the biggest problem is embarrassment because this is done in a very intimate place. It is certainly understandable though. Therefore, here are some tips and ideas for clients who are thinking about bikini waxing:
To avoid additional pain, it should be remembered hair length plays an important role. The longer the hair, the more painful it will be. The ideal length of hair to be waxed is about 6 mm. I can also say that it is only the most uncomfortable and painful the first time. If you repeat the procedure regularly then it isn’t as painful each time, this is because the hairs grow back weaker and less dense.
Regarding embarrassment – do you remember your first visit to the gynecologist? Did you survive? I bet that afterwards you were probably wondering what you were so worried about? It’s the same with bikini waxing! This procedure is only performed by a female therapist, and in fact she is actually trying to make it more of a comfortable and less embarrassing experience for you as possible. She understands very well how you feel!
Here’s some of the things that my clients have said after their bikini waxing with me:
- I chose bikini waxing because I’m fed up with the spots that come after shaving
- I chose bikini waxing because I was fed up of the hair itching after every few days from shaving
- It’s a wonderful and clean feeling after waxing
- I had far less pain waxing than eyebrow threading 🙂
- I’m not going to miss a treatment for more than one month, it feels beyond compare, and it’s not worth saving money by missing treatments to go back to shaving
- ‘Mum, it’s time to do waxing,’ here’s my daughter’s words who a few months ago began to ‘allow’ treatment. Although before that she feared the pain and vowed that she would never have waxing done 🙂
- The pain was less than I imagined
So dear, if you want to try waxing but you’re prevented by the fear of it after hearing other people’s ‘horrific’ stories, then maybe it is worth finding out the truth for yourself? Then you’ll find it’s not so bad after all!
All best wishes,